Tonight I am just reminiscing and posting some pictures that are very special to me. Heather looks like she is one of my daughters and just as beautiful, well she is now. I claim her as our's. We now have six daughters.
Mom, your blog looks very modern..I love it. I changed mine to the same as yours..I guess great minds think alike.. Anyway, cute pict's. See you this week some time.
Thats very nice mom. I'm glad that Heather feels welcome in our family. Oh by the way you may want to read over your posting again. There is a grammar error. :)
2 comments:
Mom, your blog looks very modern..I love it. I changed mine to the same as yours..I guess great minds think alike.. Anyway, cute pict's. See you this week some time.
Thats very nice mom. I'm glad that Heather feels welcome in our family. Oh by the way you may want to read over your posting again. There is a grammar error. :)
Post a Comment