Jozie this is what our snow looked like at the first of December. This snow fall broke all records, and we still have mounds of snow that hasn't melted yet. I'm hoping it will be gone by April
Hi Judy! This is Kathryn Baymiller writing for my Mom who doesn't have a google account :) she just wanted to say hello and how fun it was to see pictures of your family (I took her to each kids websites I could). If you ever have time you could e-mail her at rbbaymiller@cox.net
Mom, thanks for posting pics of Rand and his girlfriend. Don't know if I can do two Randys and two Lindsays in the same family. lol. She's cute, they look cute together. Off to DisneyWorld tomorrow!
2 comments:
Hi Judy! This is Kathryn Baymiller writing for my Mom who doesn't have a google account :) she just wanted to say hello and how fun it was to see pictures of your family (I took her to each kids websites I could). If you ever have time you could e-mail her at rbbaymiller@cox.net
Mom, thanks for posting pics of Rand and his girlfriend. Don't know if I can do two Randys and two Lindsays in the same family. lol. She's cute, they look cute together. Off to DisneyWorld tomorrow!
Post a Comment