It is too bad you can't meet her for a little while. I think she loves attention from Grandmas and I know she would want to get to be near you--Grandma Norton. My mom is finding out how cool it is to be a grandma. She has wanted me to have a baby for so long so she could be a grandma. I think she will be very sad when she has to leave and go back to Bakersfield. Glad you liked the pics! Love Heather
Hey Mom, Well, Dan just threw up... Sad.. You will have to tell Dad, and disinfect Randy's bathroom. I hope you guys don't get sick. We got it Sunday and so I thought we all lucked out. Guess I was wrong. Sorry. By the way.....where were you today?? Call me in the morning after 8. Christy
2 comments:
It is too bad you can't meet her for a little while. I think she loves attention from Grandmas and I know she would want to get to be near you--Grandma Norton. My mom is finding out how cool it is to be a grandma. She has wanted me to have a baby for so long so she could be a grandma. I think she will be very sad when she has to leave and go back to Bakersfield. Glad you liked the pics! Love Heather
Hey Mom,
Well, Dan just threw up... Sad.. You will have to tell Dad, and disinfect Randy's bathroom. I hope you guys don't get sick. We got it Sunday and so I thought we all lucked out. Guess I was wrong. Sorry. By the way.....where were you today?? Call me in the morning after 8. Christy
Post a Comment